Log Cabin Sew Along

I have finished my Log Cabin Mini Quilt, wish me luck.

swirls
feathers
inside
outside 

The backside of the quilt top, I ironed all the seams open. I do not yet have a preference on ironing the seams open or pressing to the darkside. My overall quilting is very dense so it helps to have a very flat surface. What do you perfer and why?
:)

Happy New Year
Have you noticed all of the new year sew alongs? I always want to do them all, but the one that appealed to me is the "She Can Sew Sewalong" you can follow it on Facebook: The SewCanShe Sewcialites or 
on her blog @ www.sewcanshe.com/blog 



This is my start to a mini quilt.
The quilt along is also a contest for a $50 prize to the Fat Quarter Shop, the contest ends January 29th. So much fun :)

Comments

Popular Posts