Since Covid happened....

 This is about it. 
These guys have been doing all the sewing while I've been outside working with our animals and pulling a ton of veggies this year. Every year it’s a struggle do I work outside or inside? Both
Would be perfect but that’s not always how it works out. I do believe that with every year it will become easier.

These pictures were all taken early in the season,

 


Can you find the chicken?

Even my mom got involved

This is Cinnamon and Sugar

Clarie

Sir Lancelot and King Arthur

And Mask! I think I've made at least 30-40 just for people in my home. 
I'm always trying to get the right fit. 
How about you?

This is Peral 

The good news is that I'm back at it. 
Well truthfully it never stopped I just got backed up. 
Looks like January is my next opening. So get in touch and if you would like a quote fill out my form. 

So, if you've made it this far you re a quilter and you will appreciate a good design wall pic.

Take Care 💓

Comments

  1. Loving your design wall! And all your animals. You really need to stay outdoors as long as possible because winter is definitely on its way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! We are going on day 3 of rain and cold 🥶 I feel so bad for all my animals except the ducks (they are loving the rain). I think that next summer I’ll take off for 2 of the summer months. The same months that my boys are out of school and that the weeds start to really pop up. Stay warm and dry🧣🌂

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think and answer any questions that you may have. If you do not have a Google account you can leave a comment as Anonymous. April

Popular Posts