Change for the Better

So, a Change has come and some people might think that this would be bad but for me it is a great change.

My husband has recently changed jobs. Usually with his line of work he has a vehicle provided from his job. This is not the case with his new job. Which means for now, we are down to one vehicle which he takes to work. He works M-F from 6am-3pm. So, all day meetings are over! Running around during the week is over. If I desperately crave a quilt meeting I can go to a night one.

This has turned into a blessing!!!
I can focus on finishing the renovations to our home! YES
I can focus on homeschooling! YES
I can focus on our farm and garden! YES
The more I can get done around the house during the week means the more time we have on the weekends to take the boys on adventures! YEP, definitely!!!

Oh, yeah and quilting will be here and there but these days I don't find the need to quilt for a great amount of people.

Sure, I could buy another car but do I really want to?
The cost! NO
Running around and not focusing on what we moved here to do! NO
Going to work and putting the boys back in school! NO
Longarm Quilting for the public with a high demand that I can't focus on homeschool and farm needs! NO

What I might do is,
get a farm truck, but not much more. I moved to the middle of nowhere to simplify my life not to make it more complicated. To me this is a sign to halt, take notice of what is important and move in that direction. 

I hope you will stick around to see what I get done.
April

Comments

Popular Posts