Turning Over A New Leaf

I have been running in circles lately. Which means productivity is way down. I have been working my tail off and as they say, I have been burning the candle at both ends, or is it the wick. Anyways... 
What I am trying to say is that I will no longer be quilting for the public. 


Instead, I will be focusing on my family. If you didn't know we are a homeschooling family. Which means I already have a big job. We live in the NWA area and there is a group called the Social Homeschool Network and they have field trips, 4H, Social days and much more. Which means I will be very busy at keeping my kids very busy. 



I am looking forward to being able to keep the laundry somewhat done, quilting my quilts that I have been 5 quilts deep now for over a year, collage quilting, bike riding, nature hikes, and most of all I'm looking forward to seeing my boys make some friends.



If I have your quilt, don't worry I plan on finishing all the quilts I currently have. 


I am keeping my longarm but cutting out the business end for now. 


I will only have my kids at home with me for a small amount of time and being present in their lives right now will hopefully make them present in my life later. 


Lots of Love to you All




Comments

  1. You have made a wise choice and one you will forever be grateful for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joy. I had a very dear friend tell me that you will never regret spending more time with your kids but you will regret the time you spent away from your kids.

      Delete
  2. Very wise decision! Your kids will be grown and gone in the blink of an eye. Believe me, I know! Savor every moment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it seems like just yesterday that they were so small and loved to sit in my lap and hold my hand. Now only my 8 year old will hold my hand but, that is mostly so I won't get hit by a car instead of the other way around. lol :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think and answer any questions that you may have. If you do not have a Google account you can leave a comment as Anonymous. April

Popular Posts