Coastal Lily Quilt

This is our Raffle Quilt for 2019.
It will be at the Quilt Show for Q.U.I.L.T. of NWA.
For more information about the quilt show 

The Coastal Lily, the pattern is by Minick and Simpson
Our guild worked together on the piecing.

Below are a few videos about the process and decision making of longarm quilting.


Ready to Start 

Basting your quilt, even on a longarm.

Rulers and which one's I prefer for stitching in the ditch.



Marking



Now the fun begins








These are my settings.
 Talk at you soon!



Comments

  1. It’s a beautiful quilt! It would be a great way to use up some of the bright and colorful scraps that accumulate! The quilting is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much KaHolly. I love this quilt pattern. I will definitely be in line for Raffle Tickets

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your videos. It's interesting to see the process. This is a beautiful quilt and your quilting is perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joy.
      I love showing how it all comes together.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think and answer any questions that you may have. If you do not have a Google account you can leave a comment as Anonymous. April

Popular Posts